For the tenant

Fault notifications

How do i make a fault notification?

If you notice a fault that requires speedy repairs in your building or flat, such as water damage, call the maintenance company immediately, regardless of the time. Less urgent damage can be reported to the maintenance company via email.

You can find the contact information for your building’s maintenance company from our website or on the notice board in the hallway or in the list of properties.